A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Requiem IV



It was a weird dream.

We were sitting by the lake. And we were having a picnic. Just both of us. It was rather strange because nobody was in sight. And the lake, it emits strange aura. It almost like the lake is abandoned, we were the only people sitting by the lake.

Anyway, we ate, and talk. We discussed lotsa things. It felt real. Just like the old time. The time before it all went down. Before the passion turned into hatred.
It was a dream. Yet it was real. Everything went smoothly until I asked " How's you and your man?" to which she replied "We are finished. End. No more" and I opened my eyes. And why the fuck am doing here writing it down?

And yet, it kept coming back into my mind throughout the day. I can't explain.



2 comments:

Put Yaya said...

Gee. i nunno u can be soo jiwang. haha!

A, is for Anomaly said...

ala macam ko gak la kan haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails