A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Monday, June 25, 2012

2012: Part II





I came in to office today with terrible stomachache. I went apeshit because I haven't key in my timesheet and the bloody reminder keep pestering me with automated email. But this, THIS made my day. I thank god and people who have been helping me to be here today. Those who helped me to progress. Those who helped me to become a better writer and thinker. This is not the end, in fact this is merely the beginning (as cheesy as it sounds). I'm ready to run with the big dogs now. I remember years before today, I was a copywriter at NSTP once. I dont think I got the respect I should get. Heck I wasn't even confirmed there and forced to left even after my probation got extended for extra 3 months. Did I harbour a grudge? Yeap. Then I worked for Fluxed magazine. 8 months of hell, and they still havent pay my last salary + claims. Marah? Yeap. Now, all these now seems to be fading away. Far far away. Now, I have a whole new chapter to write. My goal is, for now, to gather as much experience I can get and perhaps to at least submit an entry to any awards once a year. Tentulah, secara perlahan-lahan.


Terima kasih semua. Tapi ini baru bermula.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails