A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Self improvement is masturbation - Tyler Durden

Seriously, I should start writing in English.

Number One, my English is deteriorating, to an extent I myself could not even understand what the fuck I wrote.

Number Two, I am starting my copywriting career, in less than two weeks. Heck, a copywriter with bad command of language? How do you expect to convince the readers with your fucked up English, son?

"Baby, am I looks like a models?"
"I must remove from the house"

Suck that you fool!Wahkahkah!

Number Three, I am not a rempit. Okay that's just plain stupid.

I, hereby pledge to write in full English beginning from this post and if I ever break this pledge, I will voluntarily deduce RM10 from my salary.











Ok gua dah setel. Whoops. Lol. There you go! KAHKAH!

2 comments:

Sam said...

bagi aku self-improvement ni bermula dgn wardrobe. then everything else will follow. pendapat aku laa

RW

A, is for Anomaly said...

wow really?go on, im listening ni.like, wardrobe aku penuh ngan baju itam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails