A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Self improvement is masturbation - Tyler Durden

Seriously, I should start writing in English.

Number One, my English is deteriorating, to an extent I myself could not even understand what the fuck I wrote.

Number Two, I am starting my copywriting career, in less than two weeks. Heck, a copywriter with bad command of language? How do you expect to convince the readers with your fucked up English, son?

"Baby, am I looks like a models?"
"I must remove from the house"

Suck that you fool!Wahkahkah!

Number Three, I am not a rempit. Okay that's just plain stupid.

I, hereby pledge to write in full English beginning from this post and if I ever break this pledge, I will voluntarily deduce RM10 from my salary.











Ok gua dah setel. Whoops. Lol. There you go! KAHKAH!

2 comments:

The Rhymeweaver said...

bagi aku self-improvement ni bermula dgn wardrobe. then everything else will follow. pendapat aku laa

RW

The A said...

wow really?go on, im listening ni.like, wardrobe aku penuh ngan baju itam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails