A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cure for the emptiness


Yeah, and it worked. My most anticipated album of 2010:


Rotting Christ - AEALO


Eluveitie - Everything Remains (As It Never Was)

Both albums are due for release by next week. To be honest, I already listened to AEALO and currently listening to ER (AINW). I'm not going to post my review here, to imply that I respect both bands (I downloaded it) and due to the fact both albums have yet been released. Maybe the review will follow later. Anyway I already booked ER (AINW) CD, let's just see whether they already placed my order.

And they did worked. At least to take my mind off, for a while.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails