A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Awas tapir melintas

Once, a young woman blurted out a sentence that I take it very personal to my heart.

"Kau takde kereta kau jangan cakap banyak"

Well, apparently not owning a transportation (in my case, a car) will make you look less cool and people will look you down. And then I began to fantasize this:

One day, when I have my own car (I will name it Vaskania), preferably a black Peugeot 308, the first thing I will do is to find that woman, knock her over from the sidewalk and then proceed to run her over.Twice. Or more. Or until she becomes a bloody mess. And then I will step out from the car and say "You mad?".

A violent and morbid fantasy indeed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails