A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

We are autonomous robotic organism.

Transformers live action film trilogy is finally completed. Personally I think it's far from complete. You say Megatron is the main bad ass villain? No you are freaking wrong. It's Unicron! Yes, only if they feature Unicron, Transformers saga is completed! So uh anyway, I've been listening to Transformers:Prime soundtrack. TF:P is the latest TF cartoon series. TF:P is by far the most interesting series of all (Beast Wars and G1 are my personal favourite as well). Peter Cullen is voicing Prime again! Fuck yeah.


This soundtrack should be in the live action film. Brian Tyler is on par with Steve Jablonsky!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails