A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Sunday, July 31, 2011

We all want to have a good life, who doesn't want to?

Kalau tuhan tu benar-benar wujud, aku cuma mintak sekali je dia tunjuk kekuasaanNya supaya aku yakin yang dia tu maha adil dan tau dia mendengar permintaan hambaNya.


Ramadhan kali ni, tak ada makna pun. barangkali Raya pun sama.

There are certain facts that I can't face at the moment, I feel life is very unfair. That said, I wish death would come greet me sooner. At least, I can put this torment to end.

I wish I have somebody to talk to, unfortunately I don't have one. You call your life pathetic? Well, you haven't see mine.

I curse you, in fact, I curse everything.

4 comments:

MelatiPutih said...

Hi amir,

Sujud padaNya..insyaallah, u'll have faith and courage to face the world..

A, is for Anomaly said...

Sapa amir?aghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MelatiPutih said...

hahaha..sorry typo la dear..hahaha..this is really funny and awkward!..
aaarghhh..malu sudah...

A, is for Anomaly said...

Hahahahaha takpa takpa.Hal kecik saja :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails