A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Drowning, in my consciene.

Ini malam gua malas nak tulis panjang-panjang. Lately rasa malas nak menulis. Agak hilang fokus tak tentu pasal. Jadi gua sekadar nak letak ni.

Requiem by Vociferation Eternity

enter my mindless nights
steal my dreams from starside
smash... into a million fragments
fell and see with blindness
cause im falling
can you hear me calling to you?

force depression down my throat
disillusioned with beauty's creation
careless whispers spread unthought
they spread unthought

senses are raging, red skies are blazing
endless shadows lurking in the solemn dark
soliloquized sonnets weaved at midnight
drowning in my conscience
embracing my misery

Antara lagu yang mampu bikin gua melayang-layang. Hmfff. Nak tau pi dengar sendiri ah. Gua memang minat lagu ada female vocals nih eheh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails