A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dunkelheit,not!

Awwwwhh would you just look at that! Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen?Hahah. Well I was bored in the office (always bored!), a friend of mine showed me his newly bought Vuvuzela (to which I purposely mispronounced Vulvazela,get it?No?) and suddenly this idea popped into mind. Uhuh, why not remake a parody of Filosofem album cover? Kahkah, so here it is! I ust hope Varg Vikernes don't get upset if he discovers this hahah! Anyway, so it's true from what I've read from newspaper, Vuvuzela is indeed loud and annoying,man! Fuck yeah! Next thing I know, the studio dudes went down to the cafe to watch South Korea match (they lost,hahah) and they took their Vuvuzelas down as well! Fwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooommmm!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails