A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Who's afraid of changes?

There will be some changes in the future postings. I noted how crappy this blog is (well, it has been always crappy, but never been crappier than this). I think I should put all those emotional rantings aside (but not to the point of ignoring them, after all I'm a normal person heh), and include some new things in the process. Well, I don't know, maybe I'll write about bands, reviews, you know the stuffs I don't usually write (band and album reviews are nothing new in my postings, I've done it few times here haha). Or probably anything random. And did I said random? Fuck yeah I did!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails