A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Automatic Writing II

I decided to take a break from writing at Dissecting the Euphony for a while. It's been like 3 straight entries from me and none from Contramen (he should be pissed of if he's reading this hahaha bad luck bro PC lu rosak). I should really give DtE a break and promote it instead. Readership is good so far, for the first month we got 3000+++ visits, and we managed to rope in 6 followers. Feedbacks are good, and I am really happy it really worked out well. I must say I owed very much to Contramen for setting up the HTML codes and contributions from guest writers really get the things going. That's it, enough about DtE.

I just realised I am close to my seventh month in NSTP. I really missed my Schjarven buddies. I heard they are expanding the office. Good for them. Soon maybe they are going to hire more employee, and next thing you know, maybe they will be the next powerhouse of advertising in Malaysia. Well, I said maybe. Oscar must have lotsa plannings in his head. Uhh anyway back to NSTP,works in advertising department here really driving me nuts. It's not like we get tons of work, nope that would be crazy. Lately I've been spending too much online at work. Hey man, it's not that I've been idling with work, there is not so much to do. Which sometimes makes me feel guilty. But I guess maybe now we are experiencing a downtime, where everything is cooling down. I heard if I were to work in a real agency, situation will be much more extreme. Say if there is no project coming in, you will be like...idling as fuck. But don't expect the same when you are in a middle of a big project. The probability of spending time more at the office than home, is freaking higher. I don't know whether I should be glad or not. Nah I should be thankful I get to play Facebook like nobody's business hahaha. Okay sorry, but I think that is wayyyyyy better than not being at my place no? Don't answer it, it's a rhetorical question.

I got really upset, as my vertigo disease suddenly appeared. Now I'm walking like a fucking Jack Sparrow and had to limit my movement. Damn it. I don't know what went wrong. I finished all the medication as instructed, but the symptoms still persist. I really got confused. Fuck it man, how am I suppose to walk to work? I need to get my own car, soon. Oh and keep on putting weight (it's not like I was thin and slim before this,fuck no hahaha), all my shirts seem to get smaller. This cannot be happening. I must do something. I must recover form vertigo and start doing some exercise. Fuck yeah that should work. Saya sayang badan saya, I should really adopt that as my motto.

Few weeks lately, my desk got really messed up. Newspapers been piling up on one side , job details papers scattered everywhere, Girls' Generation poster I have taken down (you bet I'm SNSD fan yo!), files on my study loan payment, pay slips and special files for copywriting reference, copywriting books aghhhhhhh. So I decided to spend sometime re-arranging my stuff. Everything is set accordingly now, except the poster. I need to find a can of spraymount (and paste it on the mounting board). The one at the back room is empty fuckkkk! I should try again tomorrow and in no time I'll have the poster back in my cubicle in no time and stare Choi Sooyoung everyday day!


My Girls' Generation poster before I took them down

Hahahaha! Yea and I'm thinking of buying and placing an ant farm at my desk. You know the visible type where you can watch them dig tunnels and shits. That would be cool instead of keeping fish or spider. Totally. I heard I can get ant farm at Toys r us. Cool beans!


Gel ant farm,son!

And I should really visit car showroom starting from now on. I should start making plans of owning a car. Mother wants to spot me a few thousands ringgit, but I declined. I don't think I need to burden mother anymore, plus I got things under control. I think I managed to control my expenses and save some money for future and emergency usage. It's only matter of time to become a permanent staff at NSTP. Oh please I can't wait. And most importantly, I do it all by myself. Fuck yeah. I gotta go.

Playlist while writing:

-Bohren und der Club of Gore - Dolores
-Bohren und der Club of Gore - Black Earth
-Bohren und der Club of Gore - Geisterfaust

2 comments:

intanurulfateha said...

ingat wt entry psal i ;p

A, is for Anomaly said...

tolong jangan nak vain sangat ugh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails