A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Being superstitious is not cool,but being a typical Malay...well?

You got the pedal, but do you have the metal?! I wish I could own this kind of kit! 1 year ago I wrote about owning the limited edition of Eluveitie - Evocation 1 album (with drinking horn), and then voila 1 year after that I managed to get 'em. Pardon me, I'm not being superstitious, but if I wish it very hard maybe I could get my own drum kit next year eh eh? Hahah! Fuck that. Remember, 1 year from now aite.

2 comments:

Contramen said...

sudah 1 tahun weiiiiiiiiiii..

A, is for Anomaly said...

sial stalker.tak beli drum,instead beli Blackberry hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails