A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mentally challenged

Facts:

- I keep forgetting I am driving in a real world, but most of the time I am pretending I am driving in a GTA: San Andreas world. I am CJ,foo! What I'm trying to say is, I drive like a mad man. PERIOD.

-I carry lotsa coins in my right pocket. Agak gua ada ah dalam RM 6 camtu. Back up untuk keadaan yang memaksa seperti kot-kot kena naik bas ke, nak bayar coki-coki ke apa.

-I always listen to music, every single moment available except sleep,berak,semayang,or makan. I always carry my earphone and XpressMusic phone  everywhere. Ada unsur nak tunjuk cool di situ.

-Baju gua banyak dah kecik. Termasuk yang baru dapat tadi. What the fuck I need to shed some weight! Pembelian baju dihentikan buat sementara sebab dah rasa macam kaki shopping.

-Drive keta berkaki ayam. Real men don't wear slippers/shoes!
-I refuse to shave my goatee. I think the goatee is my most important feature. Plus it has a strange golden/orange/idunno color to it, which is natural and very Viking-ish.

-I always carry my external Hard disk in my bag, some random Wiki article, a novel, minyak kambing and just now I realised, a small bottle of Antacid?

-I don't like wearing shoes at the office, resorting me to wear selipar Jepun. So Melayu kan.

-Likes to read Wikipedia everyday.

-Tak hafal selok-belok the whole NSTP building. Masa orientasi pergi tuang nyorok.

- Suka bagi codename orang-orang di pejabat. Antara codename yang pernah diberi adalah Lili, Leha, Pakcik Sengal, Belalang Tempur, Superchook dan macam-macam lagi codename yang insulting.

-Prone to terrorizing my friend's walls on Facebook.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails