A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I rather gouge my eyes, than meeting you eyes to eyes.

Gua terfikir. Harus ke gua berlembut hati dan pergi berbaik? Mesti ke gua pandang balik ke belakang dan betulkan damage yang dah gua lakukan? Celaka la, asal nak tidur aje mesti terfikir balik. Ni gua tak sedap hati ni bila rasa ragu-ragu dah mula bersarang. Eh Tuhan, ni salah satu dari petunjuk Kau kasi ke?



Once crucified

I would have died

A thousand more times

Just to feel her breath


On my neck as a fervent lover


To drown her sighs


In floods of tears so well refined


And blind from spying her


In the arms of others



-Gua pun tatau nape gua taruk line lagu Gabriel nih.Ish.














Gua tak mahu.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails