A: An Autopsy

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Adman by day, music writer by night. Closet metalhead on weekends. You may find me weird, but that's just probably you.

I quit smoking and proud of it

Friday, May 1, 2009

Thoughts

I went home to mom's house today. Almost a month and a half since the last I been here.



Honestly, whenever I am home, there's an urge for me not to stay in the house too long, especially my room. Not because it is haunted or anything. It's because of the memory with well-you-know-who. I feel uneasy whenever I stay in the room. Yes, I still can't move on. I admit that. I don't know how long this will torture me, honestly I don't know. Yes, I feel very depressed right now, the very moment of writing this entry. I miss you, but I hate you and myself for what happened.



I should have run... but I stayed

- Fragile Dreams, Anathema

I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
Have I really lost control?

- Lost Control, Anathema

When the silence beckons,
And the day draws to a close,
When the light of your life sighs,
And love dies in your eyes,
Only then will I realise,
What you mean to me.

- Inner Silence, Anathema

And far beyond my far gone pride,
Is knowing that we'll soon be gone,
Knowing that I'll soon be gone

- Alternative 4, Anathema

Angel, my destiny,
Can you feel me?

- Destiny, Anathema

2 comments:

Fariz Azhar said...

move on...kaman~~
ramai lagi amoi di luar sana...

A, is for Anomaly said...

ayat yang sama.cam sial.haha.aku tanak duk bilik aku dowhhhhhhhh!argh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails